Among various private institutions of higher education, the European university is one among the first and most popular.
Over 30 years of its activity university has won considerable authority in educational and business spheres.
Today the European university is modern and multidiscipline institution of higher education.
Tens of thousands of future specialists are trained here on different forms of education. University graduates occupy top positions in various enterprises, companies and organizations both in Ukraine and abroad.
European university was founded in 1991 by Timoshenko family.
The European university owns full logistical support of educational and scientific work of lecturers and students. Modern computer based library is available for students, which includes 1000000 copies of books, dormitories, dining rooms, as well as gyms and recreational centers.
European university is one of the biggest private universities with over 10 thousand students, including foreigners from 15 countries. This is the only establishments of higher education with non-stop system of education starting from kindergarten to university.
International educational preparatory center for foreign applicants and postgraduate course for preparation of specialists of high qualification are functioning in university. University offers junior specialist, bachelor and master diplomas within the following spheres: “Law”, “Economis and entrepreneurship”, “Informational security”, “Science”, “Computer science”, “Art”, “Culture”.
Universi ty cooperates with foreign institutions of higher education. In cooperation with universities of Great Britain, France, Germany, and Spain it has participated in the development of preparation course of business administration and information technology according to the grant «Tempus / Tacis» JEP 2350-2002.
Modern content of education, innovative forms, included into educational process, which involve computer technologies and training forms allow to prepare specialists of european level.
Postgraduate studies and specialized scientific council are functioning within university.
|Facultety||Title of specialization|
|Economy and management||Economy|
|Finance, banking affairs and insurance|
|Accounting and tax legislation|
|Management of Enterprises Security|
|Information Systems and Technology||Computer sciences|
|Information, Library and Information Science|
Documents required for foreign citizen to enter the university:
For entrance to the European University a foreign citizen directs to the admission office of higher education institution the application on the letterhead of the established form.
Foreign student should attach to the application following documents:
1) document (original and copy) of previous higher education (education and qualification) grades, on basis on which enrollment is taking place;
2) annex of document (original and copy) of previous educational (education and qualification) level, on basis on which enrollment is taking place (if available);
3) transcript of Records, issued by the foreign/ukrainian institution (in case of transfer or resuming studies, transcript of record should be submitted starting from the second year);
4) original and copies of document, wich inform about the content of educational program of previous degree (level) of higher education, obtained loans, duration of education and success in the educational disciplines when enter it for obtaining the master degree or postgraduate studies;
5) copy of a passport of foreign citizen or document, which would be used as proof of stateless person;
6) medical insurance policy, if not otherwise provided by an international agreement to which the Ukraine is party;
7) 6 photographs, size 60 х 40 mm;
8) copy of document of foreign ukrainian status.
The documents indicated in 1 – 4 paragraphs, should be notarized in the country of origin in accordance to the officially legislation which applied in this country and must be legalized by the relevant foreign organization of Ukraine if not otherwise provided by an international agreement to which the Ukraine is party.
International department of European University organized a preparatory Department for international citizens.
Elements of online education are introduced into educational process of European University.
International students of European University have the opportunity to reside in comfortable rooms can eat in the cafe and dining-rooms of university, can also work out at the fitness centre and relax.
More information can be found on
Kyiv, 16 B Academician Vernadsky blvd.